May 6, 2013

A Taste of Summer in the City

Today was another gorgeous day, we have been so lucky with the weather! So Janine and I decided to be such rebels and go downtown shopping instead of going to school. (Just kidding we had the day off, we're angels.) We took the turtle-paced hunk of metal Toronto calls the subway to the heart of the city where some of the best shopping in Canada is.







I wore this 'Mondaze' (because its Monday, get it?)  t-shirt from Club Monaco with jean shorts, orange boat shoes, aviators and my yellow Rebecca Minkoff cross-body.

So I didn't buy tooooo much today but I'm still very happy with my purchases :)


Needed more graphic tanks....
Los Angeles Top from Brandy Melville
I've been obsessing over this dress forever, I couldn't stop thinking about it and finally caved! Really liking the cutout trend.
Gray Bethan Dress from Brandy Melville (Front)
Gray Bethan Dress (Back)
Mother's Day gift for mom, but I may occasionally 'borrow' it.
Hey, you can't blame me, look at it, it's beautiful!
Blue scarf from Zara
I am a lipstick junkie. Well really any lip product other than lip gloss (can't stand the stickiness). And this season everyone has been raving about coral lipstick and it took me forever to find this! I'm obsessed! 
FACE Stockholm for J. Crew 
Perfect name for it!
How pretty?!
 I've checked out FACE Stockholm and it seems pretty nice. There aren't any stores or boutiques that sell it in Canada though :( But if you live in USA or the UK you should check it out! I'm sure if you live in Sweden you've heard of this brand... haha

Hope you all had a great day enjoying the weather or if the weather is kinda crappy where you live, hope you enjoyed your time inside!
xoxo.

3 comments: