May 1, 2013

OOTD: Completely Wrong For Today

Today was a bright, sunny, 22˚C day in Toronto and I decided to wear black boots and a black blazer. That's the first reason why this outfit was completely wrong for today. The second was that I was quite overdressed for school. I got frequent "Why are you dressed up so much?" "Why do you look so fancy?" My reply was, "Because I like it and I wanted to wear it..." The main reason why I opted for a black blazer and skinny jeans was because I wanted to wear my black suede booties and with the warm weather coming now, I realized it would be one of the last times I could until September (hopefully not!). 

So here's my completely inappropriate and wrong outfit for today:  


   






Black Blazer and Fox T-Shirt by Talula from Aritzia, Jeans/Jeggings from Uni Qlo and Black Suede Booties by Kate & Mel. (Watch from Cartier and the gold bracelet used to be my grandma's and the earrings I bought in LA last summer while on vacation from a little boutique.)

2 comments: