May 19, 2013

Polyvore!




I know I'm terribly behind on Polyvore. I always thought it was kinda cool but kinda pointless.... but I have had a complete change of heart about it, I love it! It's super easy to use and has such cool features, for example, every photo you use, it tells you where to buy it from! There's also a lot of creative/artistic freedom, you can customize templates, or just start on a blank page, there's a bunch of fun fonts and the search tool is very, very useful. It finds exactly what you want. It's also kinda like a community too, people follow you and 'like' your stuff. Most people use it for fashion but I've seen some really sick design and street art collages.

I originally decided to finally join the Polyvore community for a school project. I'm using it to create collages about prominent fashion decades, leading up into the present and the evolution of fashion. Pretty cool, eh? If you want you can check out my polyvore, my polyvore account, my profile on polyvore(?)

I'll be adding a bunch more collages/sets/pictures soon!

(Is Polyvore starting to sound weird to you too?)

No comments:

Post a Comment