May 21, 2013

Crush: High-Waisted Denim Shorts

I'm sure you've all noticed that high-waisted pants/shorts are very popular now, especially denim shorts. What I love about them is that they're so versatile and they can make your waist look teeny-tiny and your legs a mile long. You'd think since they're so on trend now they would be everywhere, but no, I can't find them. And if I do, they're usually a cheap, stretchy material or were studded, ripped, paint-splattered. It is so hard to find a nice, good-quality, classic pair of high-waisted denim shorts? 
That's what I thought. 
Until now. 

Janine showed me these shorts and my, oh, my, am I in love. We're both obsessing over these. 



Photos taken from the American Apparel website
Now I gotta save up to buy, no invest, in these bad boys! 




1 comment:

  1. We need to buy these shorts!!
    They are seriously the perfect high wasted short.

    - Janine

    ReplyDelete