April 27, 2013

OOTD: Sun, Shine and Shades

Today. I. Went. Shopping. And. Bought. Chanel Aviators.

!!!!!!!!!
Aren't they beautiful?! I'm obsessed.


A few more angles...




Today was also the first 'real' day of spring. Even though it became spring weeks ago, apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo and kept sending us cold, gray, rainy weather. But today was so lovely I had to get a bit more dressed up and pull out the maxi skirt! 




Frolicking in my backyard...



Jean Jacket from Club Monaco, Maxi Skirt from Zara, Shoes from Capezio, Aviators by Chanel (!!!) 


(I got my top years ago while on vacation in Tokyo from a small boutique so it would be impossible to track down the store/brand, sorry!)





1 comment:

  1. love the new shades and the maxi skirt! work it chloe!

    ReplyDelete