April 22, 2013

Sparkle, Sequins and Silk

Okay, this is a maaaajor lust item. A Needle & Thread dress.

Specifically the Tracing Mini Dress






And the Texcoco Mini Dress





Gorgeous aren't they?!

Needle & Thread is a new brand that is so new their clothes are only available on Asos. Here's how they describe themselves online:

Based in both London and Delhi, Needle & Thread is a new label that expresses itself through beautiful hand-embellished designs. Under the creative direction of Hannah Coffin, Needle & Thread present a fun and eclectic S/S’13 collection that lists Aztec patterns and Mexican art as inspiration. Created with a beach to bar feel, these standout pieces are embellished by hand in India and are destined to take pride of place in your wardrobe.

From what I've heard, the designers used to design for All Saints. I've noticed over the past year or so there has been less and less sparkly beaded and sequinned dresses at All Saints and those were my favourite of their's! I guess I know where they went now...

Each of these sparkly, sequinned, silky beauties are about $300 each so I doubt I'll be wearing one anytime soon, nor do I really have anywhere to wear them too.... But hey, a girl can lust can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment