February 18, 2013

Blake Griffin

Lately, I have become very fond of LA Clippers' power forward, Blake Griffin. For those of you who don't speak basketball, Blake Griffin is a really really tall guy who bounces a ball up and down and court and tries to throw the ball into a basket.
Blake Griffin is judging you.
He's definitely one of my favourite players now, not only is he a talented and phenomenal player, but he also seems like a pretty nice and funny guy.

Last night at the All-Star game in Houston. Don't pretend that wasn't pretty damn awesome. 

Here's a video of him dunking over a car. Yes, a car. 



If you live in the US I am sure you have seen his Kia commercials before, sadly I do not, so I have to stick with youtube to watch these. I love them, they just make me laugh. (Between you and me, I spent a good 30 minutes lying in bed watching them over and over again and laughing to myself last night, I swear this isn't a nightly routine.) 




Now enjoy some cool ass gifs and pictures of him.



I swear I didn't make this, it's his twitter icon.


My all time favourite video/gif 
And I bid you all adieu with this photo of him topless (let's pretend he's going in for a goodbye hug).



No comments:

Post a Comment