February 4, 2013

Lusting...


I have this list you see, and it is a big problem. There are too many things in this world that I want such as, a 
Céline bag, some red-sole stunners, an Oscar de la Renta gown that I have no business wearing, an imaginary passport/flying card thingy that will let me fly wherever I want whenever I want, and a beautiful boy with a beautiful (British) accent. I've realized that these things are pretty much impossible so I've narrowed it down to a few (more than a few) things that are a bit more attainable. These are things that I desperately, sort of, kind of, not necessarily, need, and make up my 'Lust List'. 


I keep it on my iPhone so once I see something new that I 'ohmygoditsbeautiful' at, I can quickly add it to my list.

Each of these lists could be entire posts in itself... expect some awesome  movies and even awesomer books. 
Here it is:



Number 1: Scout & Catalogue clutch


Even though the scarf isn't officially on my list, I added it in because it's just as pretty.
"Scout & Catalogue is heavily influenced by the bohemian beach culture of Mexico. We strive to make pieces that remind you of afternoons at secret beaches, sun kissed skin, and all day siestas." 
Love, love, love their whole beachy-meets-city vibe! Their stuff is hand-crafted so each scarf and bag is truly unique!  


Number 2: Nasty Gal Dahlia Red Tote Bag




I honestly just love this bag. I don't know why. It's so simple, but its red. (Recently, I've been having a mild obsession with the colour red.) I don't think I would like it as much if it was black or white, but because it's red, it's a whole other story. The bag is quite plain but the red just makes it pop, and the fold-over flap is just the cutest. It's quite big, so it's perfect for vacations where I need to store my wallet, phone, ipod, passport, camera, etc. I literally imagine myself walking through New York City with this bag. I'd own that city with this bag, it could be my Carrie Bradshaw bag. 

Number 3: Nasty Gal Day Tripper Crochet Knit 

It was love at first sight with this sweater, I am a bit of a sweater fanatic, so I was head-over-heels for this one. I was imagining me rocking this sweater with the red bag above walking through New York City (I wasn't joking about that fantasy), so casual but cool at the same time, ah, it's perfect! Sadly... it's out of stock. I know. I cried.

Number 4: Brandy Melville tops (Aylin, Marion Floral Kimono, Samantha Ballerina)

 

Aylin and Samantha are just nice, casual pieces that I could wear in so many ways. The Marion kimono would be a lovely addition to my collection of baggy cardigans.

Number 5: Chloé Perfume 

I've been lusting over this perfume for the longest time. And it has to be the eau de parfum none of that watered down, eau de toilette stuff, the real stuff. (If I'm paying this much already I might as well throw in a few extra bucks to get the one that will last me all day!) Originally I thought it'd be cool to have a perfume with my name on it but I actually really like the scent! I have this little sample from Sephora that I cherish, I only wear it for special occasions. 

Number 6: Motel Rocks Jet Plunge Playsuit 

This one deserved six photos, gotta see it from all angles!

I think this playsuit/romper could be the perfect versatile piece I could have in my closet. I could easily dress this up for dinner or down for a casual hang-out. Now, I just need to decide on the colour, black: goes with anything, can wear it pretty much anywhere; red: it's bright, it pops, it's red, it needs no explanation. 


Well, there you have it, my 'Lust List'! The list will probably get longer, but for now this is what I'm dreaming and lusting after, hopefully I can check some of them off the list... Valentine's Day is coming up... where's a boyfriend when I need him?   

No comments:

Post a Comment