February 7, 2013

L'Occitane

This past Christmas I got a lot of stuff from L'Occitane and I absolutely love them!

What a pretty box! 
These little solid perfumes and hand cream fits perfectly in my purse so I can carry my favourite scent with me everywhere! 


L'Occitane's products are simply amazing. All their products work just as the description says they do, and they smell diviiiiine. As you can tell from the photo above, my favourite scent of theirs is Rose. It smells very sweet and floral (duh, it's a flower) and just altogether quite chic and feminin. 

(I also have L'Occitane soaps and body butters and creams but those are all half used and none too pretty to photograph. But I do highly recommend their shea butter products, works amazingly well!)

L'Occitane is on the pricy side but if you're looking for something that works just as good as it smells then an investment in their products will not go wrong! Check out all their lines, scents, products and more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment