February 14, 2013

One Line A Day

During this past Christmas' return/exchange haul (I know how bad that sounds, but if they gave me a gift receipt and it doesn't fit or I don't like the colour, why not?) I had this journal that I wanted to exchange. Originally I was just going to get a gift card for it instead since it was from Chapters, and I just loooove my books. But, plans changed as I was browsing through the store, I stumbled upon this little, but thick, blue and gold journal. Little did I know this would be one of my best finds of the year yet!




It's so pretty and has this classic look which I love, it can be laying about in my room and look like a decoration haha. 





So basically you would write a line, or a few, each day for 5 years! Each page has 5 sections for the 5 years and once you're done, you can look back and flip through the pages and see how much you've changed or how much have stayed the same in your life over the course of the past 5 years. 



As a person who has always wanted to keep a journal, but never had the patience or the memory to write in it, this journal is perfect because all I need to do is write the most important parts of my day and I'm done! No fuss, no pressure to write perfectly and cover everything well. Also, the fact that I could have the same journal for 5 years and would be able to easily compare my life day to day really appealed to me. Since I'm 16, the next 5 years will be huge for me. A lot is going to change and I'm really nervous and excited about it, and this journal is perfect for me to record it all in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment