February 26, 2013

Maybelline Does It Right

My eyes are the part of my face that is the hardest to apply makeup to, because I have a monolid (where the eye lid folds over on itself) which basically hides most of my eyeliner and eyeshadow. Another major problem is a my short, stick-straight eyelashes. I thought nothing on earth could make them visible. The cons of being Asian.... haha. In my long hunt for the perfect mascara(s) I've found two that really make a difference. And both are by Maybelline, so thank you scientists over at the Maybelline labs, I am forever in your debt. 

#1 Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes


I think the brush really does make a difference, the small tip can get into the corners of my eyes easily without getting mascara everywhere, and the fatter side can help with some volume. 


#2 Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof


Again, I love the brush on this one, I think it helps, curving like my eye, and I need all the help I can get.... 

In my regular lash routine, I layer these two. First by curling my eyelashes, next by applying Great Lash, which is a great for lengthening and then by swiping on a few coats of Falsies. It combs out some clumps, builds volume and seals in my mascara since its waterproof. I need all the waterproof, smudgeproof, bulletproof I can get. 

For all my fellow ladies with these problems as well, go for these two mascaras! They will not disappoint! I've tried all kinds of mascara, from Sephora to Walmart and these two are definitely the best and some of the cheapest! A win-win situation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment