February 17, 2013

Vintage Louis, Sorry Tory

A few weeks ago my amazing mother brought be down to our basement into our 'cedar closet' which is where we store all our random junk. (We call it the cedar closet because the walls are lined with cedar planks, which means no moths!) She digged through a drawer through mountains of purses and pulled out this gem.


A vintage Louis Vuitton messenger bag. 
A huge smile just appeared on my face :)

It was my mom's first Louis Vuitton bag, my dad bought it for her about 20 years ago. And now, it's mine. I absolutely love it, the only downfall is that I can't fit a long wallet in it, but it's a sacrifice I gotta make. It's timeless and classic and just perfect. I've wanted a messenger bag for the longest time and have been looking at a Tory Burch one, but now I got something even better. Sorry Tory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment